Friday, July 24, 2009

Facebook's Got Me!


So I used to wonder about social networking , and what the big deal is. Bob introduced me to a game on Facebook called Farmtown and like many gateway drugs (actually, I would equate FT with heroin) it lured me into the dark side and I can't get out. I find myself getting up early to work my farm, plan my harvest cycles around family events, hiring farm hands out Europe, loosing hours a day, etc. It has also got me hanging out on FB (Facebook) and reconnecting with past friends, acquaintances, stranger, stalkers, etc. haha


Anyway, I haven't gone away, just joined a another universe, a social networking universe. Damn, life is complicated sometimes, lol.


BTW, I have built two guitars in midst of all this...........

2 comments:

Erin said...

I wondered when I saw you posting comments and tagging people!

Suz said...

Who's Bob?
Facebook/Farmtown can be addictive for sure.