Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here we go again........


So, she is getting married. This little gal has made me smile since the day she arrived over 22 years ago, 'half grown', as the attending physician stated as he pulled out a 9lb. 10oz. baby girl. Even as an infant her smile and disposition was infectious. As I reminisce about 'our time' together I almost always remember her smile, laugh and sense of humour.
Alas, she is all grown up and making herself known to the rest of the world. Most of those she associates with have figured out that this girl is exceptional. She has even revealed herself to a young man and is committing herself to him tomorrow through marriage. Take good care of her Matthew, this gal is really special to a lot of people, especially, her dad.
I love you Brenna, thank you for always making my life a little brighter, no a lot brighter.

2 comments:

Suz said...

It's gonna be a big day.

brenna said...

I love you Dad!