Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Wish I was Diving...


It has been a fast and exciting week, mainly because the Utah Legislature is in session and the second round of 'our' health reform is being brought forth in a significant piece of legislation. Until the bill is 'numbered', which should happen in the next few days, I can't say too much, but this is easily the most far reaching influence that I have had in my 23+ year career. Health reform very likely can or will be my professional legacy.


As exciting as all of this is, and it is exciting to the point of almost being intoxicating, I am 'aching' to get back under the ocean. Man, I am ready to get wet and do some flying in the liquid realm. Hopefully, my BGF and I can get away for a few days next month.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Me too. It has been 1.5 years. With my upcoming job, it may be much much longer. I am considering playing my Wii diving game this afternoon but it isn't the same.

The reform is pretty amazing! I am excited to hear what happens.