Thursday, April 9, 2009

Resume Anyone?

So, it is official. I have been nominated by the Governor to serve on the first Utah Health Exchange Risk Adjustment Board as the employer community representative. I am excited to stay engaged and hopefully influence the business processes for the success of the Exchange. I still have to be confirmed by the State Senate before I can serve.

I got a message Tuesday that the Senate needs my resume, ASAP. I haven't had a need or request for my resume in over two decades. ;-) Luckily, I have a secret weapon with Amber C.'s skill and profession. She sent me over a couple of ideas and executive templates that really saved my 'bacon'. After twenty fours years in my profession there is a lot ways, and probably quite a few mistakes I could make on its design.

It has been a crazy week but with her assistance I was able to get it in by the deadline.

Thanks again Amby, I love you.........

4 comments:

Suz said...

Congrats on the nomination. I can't imagine the Senate deciding not to approve it. You are perfect for the job.

Amber said...

Glad you figured out a resume you are happy with. Happy to give back. Next we'll have to do a mock interview. HAHA

Colt said...

Thats awesome news!

Erin said...

Congrats! You'll do a great job. I think resumes are hard! I am sure yours is impressive.