Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Official


I received word that my Gubernatorial appointment to the new Risk Adjustment Board was confirmed by the State Senate today. I will be serving as the employer/employee representative for the citizens of Utah. The position has a minimum two year term. Our immediate task is to develop the business rules, policies & procedures, including pioneering a shared risk adjustment mechanism for the Utah Health Exchange. It is going to be a sizable task, but very exciting, with national implications.


Whew, now it is time to really get to work and labor for a great outcome for Utah and the rest of the nation!

3 comments:

brenna said...

Congratulations! That is truly great news and speaks a lot about you and what you've accomplished!

Suz said...

I am very proud of you. I know you are the right man for the job. It is just good when others realize that too. :)

Bob said...

DJ for President 2012!!