Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Are You an Idoler??


I have to confess that I am an American Idol fan. This is hard to admit and I know I may be judged harshly for it. It might even tarnish my rugged reputation. But, they say that one the steps on the road to recovery is admitting your addiction, ---so with tonight being the last night of auditions, I confess freely and openly that I will spend many, many hours, over the course of the next many weeks, watching the drama unfold, enjoying every minute of it, to see who is the next American Idol!

3 comments:

brenna said...

I also became a very reluctant fan last year out of necessity due to the family's intense love of the show. I have to admit, now, I'm pretty hooked...

Bob said...

So you're out of the closet? I think you are not alone.

Suz said...

I started watching reluctantly the year Jordan Sparks won, I think, and surprised myself by loving it.

Now it is the highlight of my week during Idol season.