Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Go Ahead and Make My Day



We finished our company wide service project early today. We sorted 69,000 lbs. of food for the food bank. It was a lot of work but I think everyone at FirstWest got a lot out of completing the service.




I got home early and convinced my GF to go to Gran Torino with me. Clint delivered especially in his 'tight' directing. He took a lot of chances with this movie in that it is very politically incorrect. I think he gets away with it because it has several very good messages in the movie. Including the main character redeeming himself by serving the less fortunate. I would give the movie 4 out 5 stars, it may be one of Clint's best all time. (Beware that the language is very, very course)




Rowdy Yates you did make my day today, thank you for entertaining us for so many years.

3 comments:

brenna said...

I'm glad you finally got to go and that you have your kitchen table back...

Colt said...

man i'll have to see if I can try and check it out this weekend

Suz said...

It really left me thinking about it for quite a while.