Saturday, January 17, 2009

I have drank the Kool Aid

I have been reading and lurking around my family's blogs for a couple of years now. I guess it is high time for me to join the ranks of the 'others'.

Lately, when I am finally home in the evenings, I find myself bored with the same old routine. Maybe blogging will give me an outlet to express my thoughts and feelings. Heaven knows I have a 'boatload', maybe, even a 'shipload' of them most of the time (ideas I mean).

So stay tuned for more to come. I will go to great lengths not to embarrass you all too much with my incandescent ramblings, I mean rants.

3 comments:

Caitlyn Jackson said...

Pretty nifty, dad!

Erin said...

Wow, I am excited to read all of your rants. Just make sure you actually post again!

Dave said...

As I mentioned, I have plenty of thoughts, so hopefully, that won't be a problem. Post number two 'Gran Torino Blues' is already up for your review...